Friday, October 10, 2008

Magazine Round Up

Every Friday we get new magazines. Some of the titles we did not ask for (like Fairway Living Your Luxury Lifestyle Resource and Major League Soccer, The Magazine for Soccer Lovers) and some I love (like The Believer and Juxtapoz).

This week I feel the need to share the thoughts that crossed my mind as I unpacked our magazines today.

My secret boyfriend James Franco is on the cover of Out.

Amy Adams is looking fantastic on Vanity Fair, she used to work at Hooters?

Hugh Jackman is on a horse for Men's Journal

And Martha wants you to make everything by hand for the holidays in Martha Stewart Holiday, Special Edition

I find I never take the time to read magazines, but I do love looking at the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! And I know you are going to make each one of Martha Stewart's Homemade Holiday Gifts!